Tortoise NOT hiding?

Violanna

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Ok so I know most usually freak about about their tortoise hiding too much... but the last week Rocky has all but stopped hiding. He is eating great, moving around, but where he usually naps and sleeps in a hide he now makes himself a little nest and sleeps in the open. At night usually under his basking spot, in the day he picks different areas.

Is this anything to worry about?

xMario

Germany
Ok so I know most usually freak about about their tortoise hiding too much... but the last week Rocky has all but stopped hiding. He is eating great, moving around, but where he usually naps and sleeps in a hide he now makes himself a little nest and sleeps in the open. At night usually under his basking spot, in the day he picks different areas.

Is this anything to worry about?
Maybe his hide is too cold ? My tort also slept under the basking light but after bringing the night temperatures up to 80 degrees in the whole enclosure hes now using the hide every night

Violanna

Texas
Maybe his hide is too cold ? My tort also slept under the basking light but after bringing the night temperatures up to 80 degrees in the whole enclosure hes now using the hide every night
No he only sleeps in the basking spot at night. He sits there after he eats like usual. But in the day he naps in cooler areas. His basking spot is too warm for nap time

Violanna

Texas
I wonder about changes in the year and humidity of his enclosure ....

J
Hmm maybe, we have been getting some rain with the warmer weather. My humidity gauge broke so I’d have to get a new one