Tortoise Owner-to-be!

shehick

Location (City and/or State)
Alaska
Hello, Tortoise Forum! My name is Charlene and I am in the process of purchasing a leopard tortoise hatching to add to our family! I will actually be purchasing him from a member here - Jodie! She is the one who referred me to this forum so I can get a proper set up going over the next couple of weeks. All in all I look forward to learning more about these beautiful creatures and sharing not only my life but my daughter's life as well with one for many years to come.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Salutations!. Enjoy your visits to the forum.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome I am sure Jodie will point you in the right direction for leopard care and give you lots of dos and don't to keep your new baby happy and healthy. There's lots to learn so enjoy reading and asking as many questions as you like.

shehick

Alaska
@dmmj @Grandpa Turtle 144 @Crzt4torts @Linhdan Nguyen @Cheryl Hills @Speedy-1 @Lyn W

Thank you all for the welcome! We are getting his housing sorted out right now but once physical evidence of him starts appearing I will start taking photos and posting more. Just doing all I can to learn right now!

Lyn, she has been fantastic so far! She is actually holding onto him for me for a couple of weeks so I can get the set-up where it needs to be BEFORE he comes home. I have no doubt that he will be amazing as well. I cannot wait to learn his personality and bond with him.