tortoise set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortguy521

5 Year Member
Hi everybody i want to know how to make the perfect enclosure for a redfoot tortoise so can anyone show me some pics of there set ups and what decorations they have and things like that would be great.

thanks.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
I would look in the enclosure setup board on this website, and www.redfoots.com

You don't need decorations per se, but you may want things like a water dish, hides, plants (real or fake), etc. Keep in mind you will want high humidity, so everything should be able to withstand that.

Welcome to the forum. Do you have the tort yet? How old will it be or is it?

tortguy521

5 Year Member
tortoisenerd said:
I would look in the enclosure setup board on this website, and www.redfoots.com

You don't need decorations per se, but you may want things like a water dish, hides, plants (real or fake), etc. Keep in mind you will want high humidity, so everything should be able to withstand that.

Welcome to the forum. Do you have the tort yet? How old will it be or is it?
yes i have 2 red foots one is about 7 inches long and the other one is about 4 inches long i have had them for almost a year now.:)

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Great! Best wishes with the new enclosure. We'd love to answers any specific questions you have (you may want to start a new thread), and of course we love pictures.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Here's some of Dale's outside enclosure without the hardware cloth. We've only put some on the top so far, but I don't leave him out at night I bring him indoors.

/IMG][/URL]/IMG][/URL]

Sorry I tried to erase this post after I saw that the pictures didn't come out, but it wouldn't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.