Tortoises for sale in So. Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VICtort

5 Year Member

I have 4 surplus male T. marginata males, they are 8 to 11 years old. They look great, not pyramided, very in size from 7.75"-8.5" SCL. $175.00 each. Perfect pets and apparently amorous...

" " 1.3 T. greaca-ibera type Greeks, bred and hatched, they are over 4-5", perfect in every way. $150.00 each or $500.00 for all.

Several young and captive bred/raised A. horsefieldi, "Russians", hatchlings to 5", $100.00 each. Hatchlings $70.00.

Top choices for Mediterranean climates, U.S. southwest etc. All raised outdoors, have hibernated, hardy animals, eat a lot of weeds, cactus, high fiber and high Calcium diet.

PM me if interested, local or So. Cal pickup preferred, I will ship if you can afford it. Thanks for considering, these are healthy and vigorous animals, but I am getting too many...so need to thin out the herd. Vic H. Imperial Valley, CA.

VICtort

5 Year Member
I have sold a few since putting up the add, and some prospective folks thinking it over. I still have a few T. marginata and T. graeca-ibera, the marginata Males only. Still have a pair of 5" T. graeca-ibera available, and a female with 2 split scutes. A few Russians of various sizes, sorry, but I will not sell my big female breeders, we are quite attached... Looking at what has been advertised available, these are very nice animals, with smooth hard shells and not pyramided. And they are less expensive than the general market rate for healthy sexable animals. Now is a good time to ship, so if you want some, take action. It will soon be too cool to risk shipping I think. Thanks, Vic H. Imperial Valley, CA. (one of the sunniest places on Earth...)

Status
Not open for further replies.