1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Tortoises from the Seychelles

Discussion in 'Aldabra tortoises' started by Sesel, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Sesel

Sesel Active Member

2nd female choosing area to dig:

I either miscalculated the time it would take her to dig the hole or she was fast in doing so. By the time I checked again she had already laid and was covering back up:

Had to wait and dig up the eggs. Everything ended after midnight. :D

20180416_000239.jpg

Our first time using an incubator. Any suggestions are welcomed.
    Olddog likes this.
  2. NorCal tortoise guy

NorCal tortoise guy Active Member

If you don't mind me asking is there a market for babie aldabras in you country or do you export?
  3. Sesel

Sesel Active Member

We have not 'tested' the market here yet. If there is a market, it will probably be small. We do not currently export :tort:
    NorCal tortoise guy and Pearly like this.