Travel by airplane with your tort

Status
Not open for further replies.

budhuger

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Puerto Rico
If you need to travel by airplane and you need to take your tort with you there's no airline who let you take a tort with you. I was really frustrated with this because I was moving overseas and need to get my tort with me. I call my friend who works in TSA and asked him how to travel with my tort and he said I just has to pass the screening showing the tort in my hands out of the container... resuming if you need to take your little tort with you in an airplane, after pass TSA screening just put your tort back in the container and put in inside the hand bag so the airline personnel never seen the tort. That's how i did it and it works. I have vudu with me at home in PR. If you use a plastic container or something hard put some paper towels on the inside walls so the shell don't hit the walls, that way you prevent the noise of the shell hitting the walls.

by the way some pic of vudu the first 2 from Oct 2010 and the rest from April 2011.

Attachments

• IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 21
  • telefono 371.jpg
    telefono 371.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
  • telefono 362.jpg
    telefono 362.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 28
  • telefono 376.jpg
    telefono 376.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
vudu looks great ! congrats on him sucessfully getting through ! there was no problems in customs or does one just keep quiet about that kind of thing ? i'd gladly do it for einstein also. our torts are family !

budhuger

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Puerto Rico
Hi, ADVANceNA yes just keep quiet there is no problem with TSA just the airlines, but the airlines don't check the bags only TSA check the bags and they don't have any problem with the torts, but if you travel international and have to pass customs is a different story.
This is good to Know because there is a lot of college students who have torts and need to travel with their torts so they can take care of their torts all year round.
...and yes vudu is doing very well and very smooth the only thing is since we got here in PR its been raining every day , sunny but rainy, hope the weather change soon I want to go surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.