Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Cherbear said:
Well, she arrived today!! She looks really good. I'm not feeling the best today so I'll post pics tomorrow. Look for them in the pancake section!!:cool:
[/quote

That is great!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
B K said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
jeffbens0n said:
Greg, you must be selling at pretty decent prices if people can afford to do that and still make a profit...

I think so, we have decided to keep it mostly wholesale from now on and to those that have been customers before. We will sell to others if they contact me and I will add them to the list. What happens, like this year, we have more customers than hatchlings and it makes things challenging.

Greg do you have a waiting list?

Yes.

B K

5 Year Member
ALDABRAMAN said:
B K said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
jeffbens0n said:
Greg, you must be selling at pretty decent prices if people can afford to do that and still make a profit...

I think so, we have decided to keep it mostly wholesale from now on and to those that have been customers before. We will sell to others if they contact me and I will add them to the list. What happens, like this year, we have more customers than hatchlings and it makes things challenging.

Yes.

Can I get on your list when will you have more?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
B K said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
B K said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
jeffbens0n said:

Yes.

Can I get on your list when will you have more?

Send me an E-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.