Ugh, we gotta get a backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
GeoTerraTestudo said:
We would like to stay here in our hometown after grad school, but you are right. Even within a given area, it's tough to know where you'll end up, so that's another reason we are holding off of buying anything. Another is that we want to wait until we can afford a house we really like. We learned the hard way that, especially in this New Economy, it's not easy to sell a house.

We expect to be graduating in two years, which is not that long, but it's not that soon, either.

Good thing torts are very long lived! Their condo life is probably a blink of an eye to them.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
ascott said:
Ugghhhh is right....I wish you a yard soooon....and next time neighbor wants to tap on your tort--politely ask them may you tap on their head to see how hard it is.....lol....:D

Unless the tapper is a woman, child or elder, there WILL be a tap (for simply scientific curiosity as to how hard their skull is, you understand ;)) in response...either hand is adorned with 3 or 4 silver-and-turquoise rings, too. :cool:

Kerryann said:
There are good and bad things about having a yard. I love having a yard but hate having yard work to do :p

I can't fence my yard and the new family behind me have some wild kids. The people next door who have kids are very good about instructing the kids to be nice with the animals but I have to watch the new family's kid so she isn't beating on my critters too :rolleyes:

Pellet gun, buttocks, educational! :p

Tom said:
Hope it works out for you and yours soon GTT. I did the apartment thing back in school too. No fun.

Strangely though, none of my neighbors wanted to knock on my 7' water monitors head, or let their pets anywhere near him... :D

You're a dude after my own (mildly misanthropic) heart, Tom! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.