Upcoming Tortoise Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malorey

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Hello everyone! I'm joining today as I am planning on getting a Russian Tortoise. I don't have much knowledge of them though, so I have come here to learn!

I will see you all around, and hope to be able to introduce my own Tortoise in the near future! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you here with us. This is a great place to learn, to share, and sometimes a place to cry other times a place to laugh. So what has made you decide upon a Russian?:tort:

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Welcome, This Forum is the best place to learn.
It is fantastic that you are doing your research before getting your Tortoise.

Good luck

Malorey

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Jacqui said:
Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you here with us. This is a great place to learn, to share, and sometimes a place to cry other times a place to laugh. So what has made you decide upon a Russian?:tort:

Thank you for the welcome, Jacqui! I hope to experience all that this place has! :D The only reason truthfully I found myself deciding apon them is seeing them so much in the local petstore here when I would go to buy things for my fish, birds, rodents, etc. I always enjoyed watching them eating their veggies or just wandering around, sometimes interacting with me through the glass. I just kinda fell for them. Which is usually the case with me. :p

Welcome, This Forum is the best place to learn.
It is fantastic that you are doing your research before getting your Tortoise.

Good luck

Thank you very much! I want to do the best for my animals, so learn everything there is to know. ;)

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
welcome to the family!
start reading and asking questions.. get your set up ready.. you never know when one might drop in your lap!!

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Welcome Malorey. Yep, tortoises are amazing little guys, like a miniature dinosaur. :cool:

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Plainfield, IN
Welcome! Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm in Madison, and I've got a Russian; they are great! Good choice!

Malorey

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Amanda1 said:
Welcome! Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm in Madison, and I've got a Russian; they are great! Good choice!

I'm up top in Superior. :D

~

Thanks for the welcome again everyone! :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.