URL's with food

Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaGuy28

5 Year Member
I'm fully aware this question has probably been asked thousands of times so try not to chuck too big of a stone at me for asking the thousandth and first time. I'm on the lookout for websites I can purchase all the food/vitamins/balanced diet my Sulcata needs. He (she) eats like a horse which makes me proud but its now getting annoying to be buying greens at my local Walmart and ironically greens happen to be in demand. In the way past I have used tortoisesupply.com....any other good sources out there that'll last longer than a week and not break my bank? Thanks!

theelectraco

5 Year Member
IowaGuy28 said:
I'm fully aware this question has probably been asked thousands of times so try not to chuck too big of a stone at me for asking the thousandth and first time. I'm on the lookout for websites I can purchase all the food/vitamins/balanced diet my Sulcata needs. He (she) eats like a horse which makes me proud but its now getting annoying to be buying greens at my local Walmart and ironically greens happen to be in demand. In the way past I have used tortoisesupply.com....any other good sources out there that'll last longer than a week and not break my bank? Thanks!

Purchasing seeds from Carolina Pet Supply and growing your own food would be the.best option. Try to feed as little supermarket food as you can. Weeds and grasses arent hard to grow, hopefully your weather isnt too cold.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tortoisesupply is a great place and a member of the forum. Carolina is also not bad. eBay or amazon is also a source to check out. How big is your sulcata? If you live where it is warm, build him/her an outdoor enclosure and get him outside daily. The natural grazing is better anyway. Also if your in warm climate, plant some spineless optunia cactus, and other edible plants. Check out the tortoisetable.org for plant ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.