VERY RARE HIGH-YELLOW TORTOISE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
ITS AMAZING! I NEVER THOUGHT ID SEE ONE IN PERSON!

8401591524_3e7e599051.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0962 by Drewslife727, on Flickr[/img]

TortTopper

5 Year Member
Owning these endangered tortoises is illegal! You need to hand this tortoise over to the NSOFT aka National Society Of Fake Tortoises immediately! Failure to cooperate will grant you a life imprisonment to the PFPWSFT aka Prison For People Who Stole Fake Tortoises.

mytortET

5 Year Member
:p Cutest little RARE tortoise I've seen! :p Can't stop myself from smiling... :D:D:D:D:D

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Lol completely fool me. Was expecting see some nice Indian star or radiata :D

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
TortTopper said:
Owning these endangered tortoises is illegal! You need to hand this tortoise over to the NSOFT aka National Society Of Fake Tortoises immediately! Failure to cooperate will grant you a life imprisonment to the PFPWSFT aka Prison For People Who Stole Fake Tortoises.

bahahahaha

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
TortTopper said:

Dont worry I got all my legal papers for this bad boy :D

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
hahaha! I was all excited... ooo what could it be? as soon as I opened this I burst out laughing! thanks I needed that.

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
DrewsLife727 said:
TortTopper said:

Dont worry I got all my legal papers for this bad boy :D

Legal? The recipet?LMAO

this thread made my morning

Mich

5 Year Member
Thalatte said:
papayapa said:
What do you feed him? :p

Lollipops and rainbows, obviously!

Bahahahaha omg TOO funny!!!!
I was expecting a rare golden greek (the ones with very little patterning or something) LMAO You'll have to name your new species/morph :p

tortallyinsane11

5 Year Member
I was just on another thread where folks were mad about others being silly. This was funny! Thanks for the laugh.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
tortallyinsane11 said:
I was just on another thread where folks were mad about others being silly. This was funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Ha glad I made you laugh:) apparently this thread was mentioned as an example against "silly" posts

Mich

5 Year Member
tortallyinsane11 said:

Agreed, that's why a lot of people hate forums, everyone is self proclaimed experts and too serious, takes the fun out of sharing with others and enjoying the hobby :) It's not like you posted this under the medical section or something thats usually a little more serious. Need to have a little fun too, us reptile peeps are a special breed all our own :p

I thought it was HILARIOUS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.