Wanted - Hatchling/Juvie/Adult Tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Show season has started, and I need Tortoises! My own production is 5 or 6 years away from being consistant/producing numbers. I'm looking for the following -

Cherryhead Redfoots
Northern Redfoots
Sulcatas
Leopards
Any Testudo
Manouria

Basically any Tortoise type, as long as it's healthy and legal. Wholesale prices paid, and payment will be quick and easy. I'm looking for long term Business relationships, and will take hatchlings year after year.

I'm also looking for adult Tortoises to add in to my groups, or start totally new groups........

Especially interested in Manouria and Cherryhead Redfoot Adults....

If you have what you think I may be looking for, please E-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, Eric

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Figured I'd bump this - Still looking for any and all types of Hatchlings - Leopards, Sulcatas, Redfoots, etc....I'm also looking for adult Testudo........Hermanns, Russians, Greeks, Marginateds, etc. to add to my Adult groups......Also l'm in need of Elongated Tortoises and one Aldabra for me.......Please E-mail me.....

On top of every thing else, I still need to find more Adult Sulcatas and Leopards to fluff things out, and a few Ivory/Het Sulcata hatchlings for the farm......

Status
Not open for further replies.