Weekend Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amy

So is anyone doing anything exciting for the weekend? I work for the state and I get Friday off! Thank you Cesar Chavez :)
I was debating on heading over to Phoenix to watch my beloved Bruins take it to the final four, but am deciding against it because I already have planned so much stuff. One activity for the weekend is Ultimate Frisbee, has anyone ever played? So fun with a group of friends. We get together about once a month at a park and have a great day of excercise and socializing!

Redfootedboxturtles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I will be working on some tortoise tables and chopping down old bannana trees....... that is exciting....right... 80)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
I also work for the State (CA) and get Cesar Chavez Holiday off by mine is on Monday :D. Saturday the Harvest Festival and my street will be shut down and booths will be set up and down several streets. Lots of good eats, old cars, vendors etc. setup start at about 4:30 A.M. so it will be an early day-lots of noise. I am not working it this year so I get to sit on my front porch and just enjoy. Sunday it will be yard work. Monday is my day of rest, just lunch with the girls.

SULCATACRAZY

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Sunny So Cal, USA
Cleaning house and doing laundry on saturday. I got most of my veggies planted yesterday, but need one more bag of potting mix for the tomatoes, but should do that after work today. Sunday am i'll be going to the farm to see the new colt, then going over to the track to meet the partners for a luncheon. We have to figure out what his racing name will be LOL

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Kind of easy weekend for us. Usually super busy. Saturday morn. we will be working on a house we have about 45 min away. Sunday is my 9 year old sons, Jacob, first soccer game of the season in the afternoon. That will all be filled in I am sure with working in the yard, etc. I would like to start clearing for my new tort pens now that the weather is starting to get better.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Oh boy!! I have a weekend full of sun and fun planned.. Saturday afternoon/evening we will be at the lake in our boat - enjoying a day of warm sun and coooollllllldddd water. Sunday we will be heading out to Fountain Hills (hour away) to ride quads all day at one of our favorite spots to go. Anytime in between will be filled w/ yard work and tort pen building. We are adding four enclosures outside, rock and plants. So it is a busy weekend/week coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.