Status
Not open for further replies.

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, Canada
Gangreene said:
she, her you have a girl

*Update* Well, it seems that Hotrod had issues with being called a girl so yesterday he flashed me his manhood... He was in his water dish, he straightened his legs and when his butt came out of the water, his "flower" came out. It went back in after a few seconds. If it was a prolapse it would not have gone back in, correct?

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
JoesMum said:
Girls can flash too. Female flashes look more like a cowboy hat. Male flashes are much larger

Well, gosh darn it, I thought that settled his sex :-/ It pulled back in pretty quickly but what I saw was black/purple with a dark red flower at the end. But if girls flash too...

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
samsmom said:
whichever it is, he/she, it is beautiful and lucky to have you!

Thank you! I love that cool little dude :) I think he loves his new life, he certainly looks comfy :-DImageUploadedByTortForum1369847304.995191.jpg

Hotrod flashed us again. This time he made sure we saw it in all it's glory. No doubt about it, it's a boy :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Congrats to EVERYONE: to Hotrod for choosing such great parents and to you for saving a really cool little guy!!!

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
Moozilion said:
Congrats to EVERYONE: to Hotrod for choosing such great parents and to you for saving a really cool little guy!!!

Thank you. Watching him blossom is such a reward.

JoesMum said:
Girls can flash too. Female flashes look more like a cowboy hat. Male flashes are much larger

In all his glory: ImageUploadedByTortForum1370209154.518635.jpg
Impressive, to say the least ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.