what do u think of this name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago IL
So as most of you know, tomorrow I am supposed to pick up my beautiful TT from the shelter. I was thinking of naming her Kala which is hawiian for princess and also translates into Sarah which is my moms name.
I thought it would be nice becuase I'm getting her becuase my mom is the best and willing to help me with cost while I am in school ...

Let me know what you guys think !!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I think it's a lovely name. A nice meaning and a good treatment. :)

Luke225

5 Year Member
pryncesssc said:
So as most of you know, tomorrow I am supposed to pick up my beautiful TT from the shelter. I was thinking of naming her Kala which is hawiian for princess and also translates into Sarah which is my moms name.
I thought it would be nice becuase I'm getting her becuase my mom is the best and willing to help me with cost while I am in school ...

Let me know what you guys think !!

Awesome name and sentiment! Good luck at school!

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
WallieTheTortoise said:
What are you studying?

Biology , not sure what I'm going to do yet , something with reptiles would be awesome , but there isn't a huge market, so we shall see ..

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
turtlemann2 said:
a major in turtle husbandry im guessing : ) jk jk

ETA wow i guess im a little late : ( didnt see your post yet

haha that would be awesome !! I would go to school 7 days a week :p

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Very pretty. I have to get to know an animal before I name it. My babies still don't have names. After a while something will just pop in my head, almost like it was already their name I just had to figure it out. I would wait until you get her and if she looks and acts like a Kala then it is a beutiful name.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
I've never put too much priority on naming pets that don't know their own names (i.e. animals that are not dogs, cats, or horses). But it is fun to name them so I can appreciate them as individuals, and to make them more memorable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.