What kind of tortoise do you have?

TerrapinStation

Location (City and/or State)
Detroit, Michigan
My Redfoot, Ernie. He was an early riser this morning...... his lights come on around 6:30, and he came right out today looking to eat.... my girlfriend gave him a piece of banana and he was one happy camper.....

Attachments

• IMG_6076.JPG
    IMG_6076.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 23

SGT Fish

Columbus, Ohio
My Redfoot, Ernie. He was an early riser this morning...... his lights come on around 6:30, and he came right out today looking to eat.... my girlfriend gave him a piece of banana and he was one happy camper.....

are the ping pong balls just toys for him to play with? or do they serve another purpose?

I have one ~12 inch, 8yr old sulcata that I took in from a guy who couldnt care for him anymore. He is happy to no longer live in an aquarium and eat more than a cup of food a day. growing strong and the pride and joy of my reptile collection

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
occasionally he will push the ping pong balls around..... or try to climb over them. Just something to try and stimulate more movement/activity.

AnimalLady

He's a cutie! I was going to ask about the ping pong balls too, lol.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
At the moment i keep 17 different species of turtles and tortoises and two chameleon species!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1453019947.572589.jpg
With eggs
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1453020053.285730.jpg
My favorite species K. spekii