Who Killed Eastender Archie Mitchell? (spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
England
Ok ok, i am totally sad for being really excited about the 25th ani LIVE Eastenders episode on last night.... but it was immense!!

And who would have thought it... i had my money on Max! :p But will she get away with it, or will the blame go on poor bradley....

What did everyone think? I'm not sure if you can get Eastenders in the US (i hope so, i am really into it at the moment and three weeks of no eastenders might be more than i can handle! ;))

Right, i am going to find some other interests....

S

stells

I was quite upset about poor Bradley... i do think that Stacey will get away with it though...

I had my money on a total outsider.... Ryan....

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
I knew bradly and peggy were set on leaving eastenders for good so my money was on peggy!
Was shocked at stacey!
After that I watched the aftermath (very good) and it said that they dont have to fight for the murderer, so will stacey admit it?

xx

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
My theory is that they had the evidence to get Bradley because becca shopped him in. Even Jack and Mac thought that he would end up taking the blame which is why they planned for them to get away. So he may end up taking the wrap. After it was evident he was dead, the police just stood there, didn't arrest stacy, didn't even make a move towards her...

Yep i watched the BBC3 special too, it was good. I like the fact they didn't even know who had done it untill that tap on the sholder just before it went live! :)

I can hardly wait untill Monday night's episode! Though i think it will be so sad at Bradley's funeral, im not sure if i can bear it....

JourneyTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
You may find Eastenders playing late at night in the States but it will be about 3 years behind :) You will just have to tape it so you can watch it when you get back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.