Wii for a leopard...again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Hello friends,

Since we had our wii stolen, and we used it a lot, we're in the market again. We're offering a leopard (GPP) for trade of a Nintendo wii. :)

My honest opinion, the leopard we are willing to trade is what we would consider a B+. He's still small enough where, if kept in the right conditions, he will be a pretty good looking adult. However he came to us with a little bit of bumpiness, he isn't too bad looking though and the new growth is coming in nicely. Here are a couple of pictures.

008-5.jpg

009-4.jpg

As with all of our tortoises, we will guarantee him to be healthy and that you will be satisfied with the tortoise. I would really like to deal locally, that way you can see the tortoise beforehand and we could avoid shipping.

Average price for a new wii right now is $100. I figure, I could probably sell this guy for $200 - $250 if I tried hard enough. So, if you just have the console, how about the console and $100 and we'll call it even? or if you have extra games and peripherals then that might be good enough. Shoot me a PM and let's work out a deal!

Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.