Yet Another Plant ID Thread

Sara G.

Location (City and/or State)
Long Island, New York
I feel kinda bad making another plant ID thread, but I wasn't entirely sure if thread hijacking was acceptable ;)

Anyone know what this is:ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459992117.949582.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1459992129.064409.jpg

I've searched around and can't seem to figure it out.
I don't want to take any chances so I haven't fed any of it yet, and I certainly won't until I know it's tort safe and tortoisefourm approved!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's a type of thistle.

And you're quite correct - it's best to not hi-jack someone else's thread. We have a category for plant identification and you can make all the threads you want there! :p

Sara G.

Long Island, New York
Okay awesome! If I have anymore plant ID Q's then I'll bring them over there instead of making a new thread.
Too many threads....er...*insert some type of spider pun here?* :D

I kinda was leaning towards thistle. I think I read on the tortoise table that thistle was okay for torts to have, but I'll have to double check.

Thank you so much Yvonne!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Okay awesome! If I have anymore plant ID Q's then I'll bring them over there instead of making a new thread.
Too many threads....er...*insert some type of spider pun here?* :D

I kinda was leaning towards thistle. I think I read on the tortoise table that thistle was okay for torts to have, but I'll have to double check.

Thank you so much Yvonne!!!

No, don't add them to this thread. Some of us don't go back once we've already answered a thread. Make a new thread when you want a new I.D., but make it in this category.