Yummy zucchini leaves

Megatron's Mom

Location (City and/or State)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
I'm going to need more zucchini seeds❤️
Optimus Prime is enjoying them.

I also have some of seeds from Tortoise supply that I have growing in the cinder blocks. A mix of African grazer grass, red cowpea and marigold I think. Plus some arugula and mustard greens. ❤️

Attachments

• received_1420162659377587.jpeg
    received_1420162659377587.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 1
  • received_849210217086603.jpeg
    received_849210217086603.jpeg
    387.6 KB · Views: 1

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That's one of the many that I disagree with them on. I've been feeding squash leaves of all sorts, including zucchini, for decades as a seasonal part of a varied diet.
There is kinda conflicting info on it. Even an old thread says oh yes fine to feed and then reading down just a little further, the same post saying not to feed.
So, I figured I'd post it so they can at least feed sparingly or not at all.
Maybe them eating it in big quantities and every day as the main or only diet is where a problem might arise.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
There is kinda conflicting info on it. Even an old thread says oh yes fine to feed and then reading down just a little further, the same post saying not to feed.
So, I figured I'd post it so they can at least feed sparingly or not at all.
Maybe them eating it in big quantities and every day as the main or only diet is where a problem might arise.
I think you are probably right. I've only ever mixed in a handful of leaves to a 5 gallon bucket of other foods, or thrown a few leaves into a baby enclosure indoors, but they certainly don't see those very often.