zombies and torts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman7590

5 Year Member
This is a question directed towards you zombie lovers.....
IF zombies become true
WHAT
will you do with your
TORTZ
and how would you survive!!!
IDEAS

images

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
I have a plan and they will stay with me. They just need food and non freezing temps. :D

Flash2013

5 Year Member
I have a plan too... All my babies will be armored and ready to fight with their mommy. [GREEN HEART][TURTLE]

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
I have a plan, but I'm not sharing it with you! :dodgy:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

Flash2013

5 Year Member
Hahahaha!! I think we all have plans but don't really know what they are... Hehe

zman7590

5 Year Member
I hear all these plans but no explanations! expand the spectrum!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using TortForum mobile app

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
OK, so I live in a first floor apartment with outside stairs to upper floors. When things get rough, I plan on moving to one of the vacant apartments on the highest floor to keep from attracting attention. I'll move the dog and tort up there as well. I'll then devise maybe some fishing line around the top of the stairs to slow down zombies without attracting attention from uninfected humans. I'll maybe even try to keep to the far rooms so if someone does break in, they'll maybe think the place is deserted or cleared out already. Any further, and they'll have to be dealt with.

I plan on keeping it low, defending my small apartment, and waiting it out. Boring I know, but you gotta survive the first few months without getting bit. :)

As for my tort, I have enough mazuri to feed her for at least a year! The dog on the other hand... She cries every few hours for food. She'll get us killed for sure.

zman7590

5 Year Member
Hahahaah that's an explanation!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using TortForum mobile app

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
I repeated this plan to the fiance. He listened gravely and then made suggestions at the end. Didn't once laugh at me, lol. What a sweetheart, he knows who he's marrying. :D

What about you zman? You got a plan?

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
I plan to arm my 10yr old... Appreany

Sent from my iPhone using TortoiseForum mobile app

Apparently he is good at killing zombies! Darn auto type.. Sorry

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
Your 10 year old kid or your 10 year old tort? Lol

Is your 10 yr old playing the new zombie game that just came out?

Arnold_rules

5 Year Member
Gilbert, AZ
My plan is to arm my DT with chainsaws mounted in the front and shotguns in the back. I tried rocket powered gernades, but they kept flipping him over. We have already had several practice runs with great success, plus it kind of trimmed the bushes, although I have to replace the neighbor's fence. For additional preparations, I have wired cable into my DT's burrow such that he can watch "Walking Dead" when required. He seems very intent and has been making alot of tactical notes.

If I can find one of the larger species of torts, I have already worked up the plans for tracks and turrent mounting. I call it the "Tortie Tank" initiative. Ultra top secret, don't want the zombies to get wind of it and use it against us.

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
Son, and no not the new one that's a little more violent then I'm ok with. Of course we were joking last night about the what if's and thought he'd be the most desensitized to zombies.

zman7590

5 Year Member
Beck said:
I repeated this plan to the fiance. He listened gravely and then made suggestions at the end. Didn't once laugh at me, lol. What a sweetheart, he knows who he's marrying. :D

What about you zman? You got a plan?

my plan in simple. grab my guns and find a nice abondoned building where i can build a spot on roof for tort and animals and barrakadde everything and start slayin zomz!!! i got lots of ammo lol. the plan would take time. iwould be safe n slow at moving

blueturtle

10 Year Member!
SoCal
I just asked my fiancé what our plans were and he said: "Simple, grab Jumanji (our 10.5 month old daughter nickname), your turtle and head to Costco!"

He wouldn't elaborate anymore than that which is probably in our best interest.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using TortForum mobile app

3bdulla

5 Year Member
I'll plant the yard with prickly pear,, good tortoise feed and excellent barrier , I might even buy a burrowing tort to reach the supermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.