Zoo Aldabra

Paschendale52

5 Year Member
I don't know that I've ever actually seen a Sulcata in the pen, thinking back. They have an info card for the Sulcata and Aldabra next to each other, but I can only think of seeing the Aldabras in there. We go about once every 2 weeks (<2 year olds love the zoo).

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ma
I don't know that I've ever actually seen a Sulcata in the pen, thinking back. They have an info card for the Sulcata and Aldabra next to each other, but I can only think of seeing the Aldabras in there. We go about once every 2 weeks (<2 year olds love the zoo).
Im 47 and love the zoo haha

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I hope it isn't.
However, if you ever see it in with the Aldabras, you should speak to their keeper and explain why species should not be mixed and how those two species personality is very different and the sulcata will eventually hurt the Aldabras. If they don't listen, go over their head. A zoo needs to do better.