3 came up

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yeah....but wait, you have sun up there in PA today? Dark, cold and overcast here in Md. But, by week’s end, high 70’s!
Good luck on the last one...

ratbones7

5 Year Member
i saw one on 3/30 & 3/31 which were nicer days. nothing since. i'll be checking this coming fri & sat. looks like itll be almost 80 and night time temps above 50.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Mine are all buried still, I didn’t even see the top of any shells. It’s going to be in the 70’s next couple days. I am sure a couple may attempt to surface but I still think I won’t see them up for good until May. Just that type of year.

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
i found turtle #4 today. I soaked her. she looks good. I added some fresh dirt to the enclosure today, and have to add a couple plants. I am so glad Spring is finally here.

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
I had 4 come up today, It got into the mid 80s yesterday and today, going to cool back down to more normal seasonal temps starting tomorrow though.

Yes, we had 79 yesterday and now 40 today. i brought my guys inside for the day. i don't like that this weather is messing with them.

RumWeatherReptiles

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Yes, we had 79 yesterday and now 40 today. i brought my guys inside for the day. i don't like that this weather is messing with them.

My eastern has to be wondering what is going on. He came out last week but with the colder temps coming i stuck him back in his den. He stayed in until Friday. He has a few warm days but we hit the 40’s again today. He just burrowed himself in some leaves above ground. I wonder if i should put him in the den again.

RumWeatherReptiles

5 Year Member
New Jersey
My eastern has to be wondering what is going on. He came out last week but with the colder temps coming i stuck him back in his den. He stayed in until Friday. He has a few warm days but we hit the 40’s again today. He just burrowed himself in some leaves above ground. I wonder if i should put him in the den again.

IMG_3228.jpg

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
Very jealous, our temps here in Ontario high today was 4c (39f) I'm waiting just to get fair Weather so I can build an enclosure outside just so I can bring him outside. we had one day with warm enough weather that I picked a couple worms for him got up to 13c (55f)