A link to my flickr account to see some of my turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I introduced myself a few weeks back, and I was asked for pictures of my collection. This is a link to my flick account that contains both pictures of my turtles, and some photos taken of wild turtles. I haven't yet put any of my sulcata tortoises and my pardalis pardalis babies. So most are my box turtles and my water turtles. I hope you enjoy. Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36278312@N02/

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
This is a really extensive set of images. The Chicken turtle is really great, it seems more often than not the photos of them do not depict that most unusual long neck. They are really unique turtles. Have you had offspring from the chicken turtles?

Will

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Will said:
This is a really extensive set of images. The Chicken turtle is really great, it seems more often than not the photos of them do not depict that most unusual long neck. They are really unique turtles. Have you had offspring from the chicken turtles?

Will

She is actually was given to a friend of mine that had more space for her, since Chicken turtles require certain conditions that I couldn't provide for her. He has yet to get any offspring. She was a monster though, biggest I've ever seen, a rare gem

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
. These pictures are a few years old so it's time for me to take some new ones. Come springtime I will take alot of new ones.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
wellington said:
Wow, great pics. Would love to see pics of your enclosure/areas they live.

I'll take some enclosure pictures once sprigtime comes around. Everything looks so dismal in the winter time, as most turtle lovers, I HATE THE WINTER lol

Status
Not open for further replies.