AB

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
17 years ago I moved from Fresno California to Corvallis Oregon...just now I was scanning my 1000 pictures looking for a close up of my box turtle and while scanning I came across this...I love these pictures... this is a Gopherus I got from Y...he loves dandelions...look at this face..he IS so happy100_7323.JPG100_7309.JPG100_7304.JPGand here he is saying "good bye"100_7308.JPGsome of you might be surprised to hear that Gopherus agassizii is my most favorite species...even more than Sulcata

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey @Yvonne G ..how are your babies doing???
They're all still alive, but still very small. They are now starting to show a nice growth line. They didn't eat for quite a while, but have finally realized that what I'm feeding is actually food. Every morning now one or two have assumed the waiting-for-the-food-goddess position:

CDT babies 12-25-22.jpg

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
They're all still alive, but still very small. They are now starting to show a nice growth line. They didn't eat for quite a while, but have finally realized that what I'm feeding is actually food. Every morning now one or two have assumed the waiting-for-the-food-goddess position:

View attachment 353495
oh, I love that!

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Reminds me of the scene in Happy Feet when he's in the zoo and becomes a zombie to the food gods...