10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Please tell us more, such as location if you would ship, ect..,

Chloe2001

Keighley
I
Be careful of new members that join only to answer free tortoise threads. They only want free so they can sell it.
I don’t want any money for him. Just want to make sure he goes somewhere where he will be looked after.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I

I don’t want any money for him. Just want to make sure he goes somewhere where he will be looked after.
No, I understand you don't want money. But people will join only to get a free tortoise so they can sell it and make money. They won't care if it gets a good home, they only want to make money off your free tortoise.

Chloe2001

Keighley
No, I understand you don't want money. But people will join only to get a free tortoise so they can sell it and make money. They won't care if it gets a good home, they only want to make money off your free tortoise.
I totally understand. Sorry I’m totally new to this forum. I never saw myself getting rid of him really but unforeseen circumstances have made it impossible to keep him.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I totally understand. Sorry I’m totally new to this forum. I never saw myself getting rid of him really but unforeseen circumstances have made it impossible to keep him.
That's tough. So sorry to hear you have to give him up. I'm in the States so am not a candidate. But will keep my fingers crossed you find the right home for him.

tortkief

CA to SATX
I am interested in bringing him in, but I'm in South Texas... Willing to ship? I have a perfect enclosure empty for him!