Age range? (How old are you? Optional)

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
HOLY MOLY! Age, animals & torts, adopted kids, skating nerds....Are you really another person?...OR are you ME from an alternate reality and using the internet to communicate?????
I'm humming the theme to twighlight zone right now for you :)

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Wow! What an incredible story, Yvonne! That's crazy that there were even some major physical similarities. Your story reminds me of this article that I read recently... http://themindunleashed.org/2014/07...ities-human-templates-complete-strangers.html - A photographer set out to show evidence of some scientists' claims that even though billions of people have lived on earth, there are only about 500 original genetic templates for humans. He took a bunch of photos of people that often look amazingly similar, but have no relation. It sounds like you may have already come across your match. Now, @lismar79 needs to let me know if she is short, blonde, and freckled :)
I am 5 foot 1 and a half inch with shoes on....on a hill...... but dark brown hair so at least we know who we are now lol!

Prairie Mom

I'm humming the theme to twighlight zone right now for you :)
I am 5 foot 1 and a half inch with shoes on....on a hill...... but dark brown hair so at least we know who we are now lol!
You're hilarious! Twilight zone-ha ha! I'm a little relieved that I'm not talking to myself from an alternate reality. I already talk to myself enough, so that would get boring really fast;)