Age range? (How old are you? Optional)

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
I think I'm 29.

But my wife and my body doesn't agree with that number.

I'm in the same "way" age group.
I always "feel" 21. Until I look at my daughter who is turning 21 and realize that's not possible!....lol

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Please don't tell me you thought I was 14..LOL
Maybe because we click so well I guessed you to be my age LOL! I've never seen a picture of you that I can recall so I have nothing to go off of hahaha. But no way, I definitely didn't guess you to be 14 LMAO!!

Prairie Mom

No one ever believes how old I am. I still get carded and receive double takes from nurses at Doctor apts. I nearly broke a facebook "guess your age" silly quiz because when I clicked that I liked going to zoos and I like quiet tea times at home:) It couldn't decide whether I was 8 or in my early 80s.---Which probably describes me pretty well.

Prairie Mom

I think the wide age range on this forum is probably one of the things that make it work so well. Sometimes you can't tell how old anyone is at all. Some of the younger people speak with the wit and knowledge of a practiced hand (thinking of
@russian/sulcata/tortoise ) and have a really fun way of delivering info and posing questions. Then there are plenty of people that I adore who probably consider themselves in the "way" category, @Cowboy_Ken invented, who have more knowledge and experience than I do, and are pretty talented at keeping things friendly, informative, and on track. Good group of people here!