Albino Florida Softshell

Gerards

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
mfedzen said:
Just awesome bro, that soft shell is crazy!!

When you guys come down you can go swimming with her, too.

maroonus

5 Year Member
Beautiful hatchling..How large was the females clutch? Was she mated with an albino male?

Gerards

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
maroonus said:
Beautiful hatchling..How large was the females clutch? Was she mated with an albino male?

This is a picture of the adult in the other pics, 3 years before. I have both male and female albinos but I haven't paired them, yet. The two normal males that went with here this year lost their heads. I won't be pairing albino x albino until the male gets a lot bigger or if the other albino females stay smaller. For now, I'm just going to make hets with a big studly normal male, once it's gets through quarantine. We are going to finish her big enclosure this weekend, it's going to be so sweet.

maroonus

5 Year Member
Gerards said:
maroonus said:

This is a picture of the adult in the other pics, 3 years before. I have both male and female albinos but I haven't paired them, yet. The two normal males that went with here this year lost their heads. I won't be pairing albino x albino until the male gets a lot bigger or if the other albino females stay smaller. For now, I'm just going to make hets with a big studly normal male, once it's gets through quarantine. We are going to finish her big enclosure this weekend, it's going to be so sweet.
Wow she grew fast! Thought that was her hatchling at 1st. She'll be happy in the huge setup:)

JWiediyanto

I have a softshell turtle but for me that looks more like a Chinese softshell. Correct me if I'm wrong