ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
I saw that pix a while back. I didn't know it was Hopie because he looked too big. Now I've got my 8 x 10 photo. If I could get our famous breeder to sign it, what a gift that would be! Just dreaming Greg...

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sibi said:
Just dreaming Greg...

* Dreams often come true!

2uxtqg8.jpg

ben awes

10 Year Member!
Greg, do you ever give tours? I have never seen comments about visitors to your wonderland - are your fans allowed to visit? Your place is like Graceland to Elvis fans. Seriously, you should have a little 2 room Bed & Breakfast - what a view over morning coffee!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Hi Greg:

Are you also breed Radiated Tortoises? If Yes. Are you sale any of the hatchlings? If Yes. any of them coming up soon? I'm a CBW holder.

Thanks.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
ben awes said:
Greg, do you ever give tours?

* Not receptive to open visitations for several reasons, mainly for liability and to minimize location disclosure!

ben awes said:
Seriously, you should have a little 2 room Bed & Breakfast - what a view over morning coffee!

* I have actually considered something similar, however more complex and involved. I have been actively seeking new property options for my next project, however i am having location, zoning, and several other overall challenges at several levels allowing me compliance to develop my overall concept!

2mydkx.jpg

bouaboua said:
you also breed Radiated Tortoises?

* Do not, they are all too young at this point!

27yswo6.jpg

Holycow

10 Year Member!
Homestead ,FL
ALDABRAMAN said:
ben awes said:

* Not receptive to open visitations for several reasons, mainly for liability and to minimize location disclosure!

ben awes said:
Seriously, you should have a little 2 room Bed & Breakfast - what a view over morning coffee!

* I have actually considered something similar, however more complex and involved. I have been actively seeking new property options for my next project, however i am having location, zoning, and several other overall challenges at several levels allowing me compliance to develop my overall concept!

2mydkx.jpg

bouaboua said:

27yswo6.jpg

Thinking about moving eh? Ditch Naples and move on over to Homestead, Redlands or Florida City! For tropical animal husbandry this is the place to be- unless you can afford Hawaii. (I can't!)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
ALDABRAMAN said:
ben awes said:

ben awes said:

2mydkx.jpg

bouaboua said:

27yswo6.jpg

Will! Then I will wait. They are beautiful. When the time comes, let me know.

Good Luck with them all. All colors and all sizes.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Magnificent creatures to be sure. So, when I get Hopie's pic made into a 8 x 10" print, I will let you know. :) Even though I would be the first to jump on a plane to see the farm, I do understand the wisdom in not having visitors. I'm just as happy seeing your animals through your eyes!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sibi said:
So, when I get Hopie's pic made into a 8 x 10" print, I will let you know.

* It would be great if you could post a picture on here!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Ok, but it will be you own pic of Hopie eating the melon. If fact, I would bet it wouldn't look as good as yours😎

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
bouaboua said:
Beautiful day, beautiful pair............

* That was a great moment, Hopie is always friendly and curious of all the other tortoises, Sampson (lol) not so much!

s6hddy.jpg