ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ben awes

10 Year Member!
ALDABRAMAN said:
wellington said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
sibi said:
Well, I just spent a couple of hours going back and downloading all the pixs of Hopie, reading his progress again, finding out more about Tuff and CC. I went back only to page 290. I've got a whole lot more to do!

I have to say this Greg, the reason Hopie touched my heart is because I've always wanted to take care of the sick and premature. Going though the pics and seeing the extreme difference in Hopie's health progress reminds me of my first daughter on the day she was born. She was premature at birth, weighing at 3.5 pounds. Plus, she was not well and lost half a pound within the first week of life. We didn't think she was going to make it. But, she had a fight to live that was unreal. Today, she's as healthy as anyone, but, for the first month of her life, I couldn't hold her, feed her, or bond with her. I think that's why my heart goes out to sickly ones, especially animals. I have a rescue, Baby Runt, who weighed 1/4 lbs at the age of three years old! Today, she's healthier and weights over 10 lbs at the age of 4 years old! I enjoy seeing such ones progress; just like Hopie.

I want to thank you Greg for providing us with many, many pics to download and cherish.

* WOW

* Thank you!

* This was always one of my favorite pictures, taken several years back. The biggest one is Hopie, the other two are Zuni and Tag!

* Hopie hatched out in June of 2008!

4rzxow.jpg

* Here is a thread i had started on Hopie that explains much of his history from 2008!

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-79409.html

Oh, man, I forgot all about Zuni. I take it you don't have her/him any more.

* Zuni now calls home Tallahassee, Florida. A young couple, both in veterinary medicine now have her.

* This is the last picture i have of Zuni!

244s17r.jpg

Great shot of Zuni!! do you know how old in this shot? Really great.

Thanks.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Oops...my bad. CC looks so cute. But the other pics with the fruit is Hopie, right?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sibi said:
Oops...my bad. CC looks so cute. But the other pics with the fruit is Hopie, right?

* Yes, that is for sure Hopie!

sibi said:

sibi said:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
ALDABRAMAN said:

Just love and enjoyed every photo you posted.

One of those day..............in one of those day............. I will call you to order one.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
undefined

ALDABRAMAN said:
02-06-2014 // CC

2i0cjms.jpg

Lovely one. Who are those guys in the background? How old are they? what are the age you can call them full grown?

Thanks.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA