10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
1zexf2a.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Daa...I do it too with my smaller sully for the same reason! Sometimes I'm just not thinking too well. Thanks for tolerating me:)

sonykurniawan

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Hi Greg, a little out of topic, but do you really remember each and every aldabras that you have? I have read all of your thread and you seem to remember each of them well by names...

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sonykurniawan said:
Hi Greg, a little out of topic, but do you really remember each and every aldabras that you have? I have read all of your thread and you seem to remember each of them well by names...

* We remember all of our adults for sure and any that we have held back or named for what ever the reason may have been. However without disclosing any numbers, it is virtually impossible and impracticable to name and remember every hatchling produced at our program over the years, etc.

* That was a great question and thank you!

2u9oln8.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Thanks for your kind words. I've got some questions about a procedure that my Baby Runt will undergo on Monday. The Vet wants to do a Barium test on her digestive tract. She just has a hard time passing feces and urine. She'll pass them, but she's straining so hard, I wondered if there was an obstruction. I had x-rays done, and her inside looks so weird. I mean, her bladder isn't in the position that most of the sullies have it. Also, she has a lot of air pockets. Personally, instead of going through the procedure, I would just prefer to put her on a liquid diet (feeding tube) and see if that relieves her straining. I won't have her cut open to try and free some narrowing of her intestines. Is there anyway you can see her x-ray and give me your opinion?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
sibi said:
Thanks for your kind words.

* Thank you, my pleasure for sure!

sibi said:
I've got some questions about a procedure that my Baby Runt will undergo on Monday. The Vet wants to do a Barium test on her digestive tract. She just has a hard time passing feces and urine. She'll pass them, but she's straining so hard, I wondered if there was an obstruction. I had x-rays done, and her inside looks so weird. I mean, her bladder isn't in the position that most of the sullies have it. Also, she has a lot of air pockets. Personally, instead of going through the procedure, I would just prefer to put her on a liquid diet (feeding tube) and see if that relieves her straining. I won't have her cut open to try and free some narrowing of her intestines. Is there anyway you can see her x-ray and give me your opinion?

* WOW, that sounds complicated! Would you please e-mail or call me for that conversation?

* E-mail sent!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Sure, only you'll need to pm me on how to call you or tell me how to email you. I really appreciate this. Kinda reminds me of what Hopie went through. Wait til you see my Baby Runt's spine; then you'll see what I'm talking about.
='ALDABRAMAN' pid='815771' dateline='1392540181']
sibi said:
Thanks for your kind words.

* Thank you, my pleasure for sure!

sibi said:
I've got some questions about a procedure that my Baby Runt will undergo on Monday. The Vet wants to do a Barium test on her digestive tract. She just has a hard time passing feces and urine. She'll pass them, but she's straining so hard, I wondered if there was an obstruction. I had x-rays done, and her inside looks so weird. I mean, her bladder isn't in the position that most of the sullies have it. Also, she has a lot of air pockets. Personally, instead of going through the procedure, I would just prefer to put her on a liquid diet (feeding tube) and see if that relieves her straining. I won't have her cut open to try and free some narrowing of her intestines. Is there anyway you can see her x-ray and give me your opinion?

* WOW, that sounds complicated! Would you please e-mail or call me for that conversation?
[/quote]