ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Masin

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
ALDABRAMAN said:
Greg, would you mind share what you use to make all your aldabra shell so shiny? :D

Do you use some kind of oil?

I just kept waiting and hoping that you would admit to buffing with Turtle Wax . . .

LOL

Kathryn
[/quote]

LOL, Just old fashion water & sun!

[/QUOTE]

Dear God!! I would never get tired of touching them. That is simply amazing.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Masin said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
Greg, would you mind share what you use to make all your aldabra shell so shiny? :D

Do you use some kind of oil?

I just kept waiting and hoping that you would admit to buffing with Turtle Wax . . .

LOL

Kathryn

LOL, Just old fashion water & sun!

[/QUOTE]

Dear God!! I would never get tired of touching them. That is simply amazing.
[/quote]

:p

207q8uo.jpg

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Simply amazing, looks like you clear coated them like a car!! OR judging by how douched the ground is..... you keep them spotless and have someone soak them and then you snap the picture when they are soaking wet to get that nice film of water reflecting your flash! AH HAH FIGURED IT OUT!! lol but old fashion water and sun could work :D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Q said:
Simply amazing, looks like you clear coated them like a car!! OR judging by how douched the ground is..... you keep them spotless and have someone soak them and then you snap the picture when they are soaking wet to get that nice film of water reflecting your flash! AH HAH FIGURED IT OUT!! lol but old fashion water and sun could work :D

2q03tz7.jpg

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
ALDABRAMAN said:
Q said:

Horray! mystery solved! :D You have such beautiful tortoise. Wish I had space!

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
ALDABRAMAN said:
Q said:

2q03tz7.jpg

So now that we know your trick. I wish you could show us the photo of non shiny version of the gangs :D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Yellow Turtle said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
Q said:

2q03tz7.jpg

So now that we know your trick. I wish you could show us the photo of non shiny version of the gangs :D

jta001.jpg

vgisk.jpg

10r3l3a.jpg

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Thank you for the photos!!

Now this is something I am familiar with :D

Shiny is good, but this seems more natural

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
ALDABRAMAN is so great! He always answers all of our request! If I ever go to Florida, I'm BEGGING my parents for us to go see his farm! :D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
ALDABRAMAN is so great! He always answers all of our request! If I ever go to Florida, I'm BEGGING my parents for us to go see his farm! :D

;)

2r6o5ds.jpg

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
incredible pics and with water they have a great looking with the sun lighting on the shell