SW Forida
j5h4yg.jpg

2ut3jbr.jpg

hv17ns.jpg

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I bet they are loving the after storm weather. Isnt it always just perfect weather after hurricanes. PUT ME DOWN. I NEED GRASS!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
I bet they are loving the after storm weather. Isnt it always just perfect weather after hurricanes. PUT ME DOWN. I NEED GRASS!

They are, loads of new grass and weed growth. This coincides with breeding season, great combination!

2qno9av.jpg

Adão

5 Year Member
Portugal
I´m just simply mesmerized by this tortoises that you have :D Nice space for them ^^
You just simple wake up and have a all bunch of tortoises in you backyard that's really awesome! :D

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Adão said:
I´m just simply mesmerized by this tortoises that you have :D Nice space for them ^^
You just simple wake up and have a all bunch of tortoises in you backyard that's really awesome! :D

;)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
Domination of the Aldabra Kind. Hey that could be a movie. :D

We have one female that always dominates our others females, pictures taken today. Actually this is our prime breeding season!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Well she is as beautiful as a blue sky I might have to say. Endless scapes of tranquil blue and beyond until endless views of blue and white skies, never ageing with each look I see of that sky.

Hey thats pretty good for just thinking it up. Great name it made me think of endless beauty and ageless nature.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
Well she is as beautiful as a blue sky I might have to say. Endless scapes of tranquil blue and beyond until endless views of blue and white skies, never ageing with each look I see of that sky.

Hey thats pretty good for just thinking it up. Great name it made me think of endless beauty and ageless nature.

:p