ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
TortoiseBoy1999 said:

My mom wants me to ask you how long you've liked tortoises?!

Forever, I think it was a predestined DNA thing! lol!

PM sent back to you, Thank you.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
2cx07c.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Julius25 said:
How are you today ?

Well, we took a lot of pictures during the tropical storm event. However, my HP went bad and i am trying to figure out this new MacBook Pro, way different than my other computer. So far so good!

iwkg3p.jpg

w0t9hz.jpg

Masin

5 Year Member
North Florida
ALDABRAMAN said:
Well, we took a lot of pictures during the tropical storm event. However, my HP went bad and i am trying to figure out this new MacBook Pro, way different than my other computer. So far so good!

Glad you guys did okay. Can't wait to see the pictures! Lots of rain, wind and lightening the last couple days here. Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
The tropical storm went by you ? If yes i wish that it doesn't make problems or damage for you.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Masin said:
ALDABRAMAN said:

Glad you guys did okay. Can't wait to see the pictures! Lots of rain, wind and lightening the last couple days here. Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Same here, just wind & rain! We for sure got a pass on this storm! The tortoises love it, we released them this morning from the safety of the barn.

Julius25 said:
The tropical storm went by you ? If yes i wish that it doesn't make problems or damage for you.

All went well, some wind and rain!

xcvp07.jpg

2uz3up4.jpg

35kpov8.jpg

2r5vwqq.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Great pics. I seen the tropical storm type weather gets them a little excited:D. Some of the pics are like they posed for them. I like the one to where the male looks like he is waving. And Tuff, well always so handsome:)
Well I think it's Tuff