Location (City and/or State)
CA
Awesome!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Couple questions. do you benefit by having subscribers? I don't have an account. But if you benefit some how, I will get an account and subscribe.
Second, are you way off the road with no close neighbors? It's so very quiet. Which makes watching the vids very relaxing. However I could never live with all that quiet. I like noise

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Couple questions. do you benefit by having subscribers? I don't have an account. But if you benefit some how, I will get an account and subscribe.
Second, are you way off the road with no close neighbors? It's so very quiet. Which makes watching the vids very relaxing. However I could never live with all that quiet. I like noise

Cant speak for Greg... But my 7 months staying out in the country at that vineyard rental were AWESOME. It's quiet depending on how you look at it. But if you listen, you get to hear amazing sounds! Bugs, birds, leaves, trees....it's all likeable noises :) stuff you never get to hear in the city.

And the stars......oh you don't how much you suffer by lacking a real night sky :cool:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Cant speak for Greg... But my 7 months staying out in the country at that vineyard rental were AWESOME. It's quiet depending on how you look at it. But if you listen, you get to hear amazing sounds! Bugs, birds, leaves, trees....it's all likeable noises :) stuff you never get to hear in the city.

And the stars......oh you don't how much you suffer by lacking a real night sky :cool:
I get all that when I visit family up in Michigan. Very dark and the bird noises. I hate it. I love the noises of the big city. Planes fly right over, I'm very near Ohare airport, cars, the EL train and the Metra train and horn. I can even hear the semi's on the highway at night, even though I'm not that close. I have never been one to like quiet. I like knowing and hearing there is other life around me. I also get lots of wild life, sunks, fox, coyote, deer, coons, Falcons, just not on a daily basis.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Second, are you way off the road with no close neighbors? It's so very quiet. Which makes watching the vids very relaxing. However I could never live with all that quiet.

~ We live in a very unique residential area with acreage that is close to the gulf. We have neighbors, however they are older and not the active type for being outside. My one neighbor is an ER doctor, never see him and the other is a personal banker and works all the time. The only thing is no more empty plots of land in this area, wish we had more acreage.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
But if you listen, you get to hear amazing sounds! Bugs, birds, leaves, trees....it's all likeable noises :) stuff you never get to hear in the city.

~ Yes, we get feed back from many of our videos commenting on the natural noises, like birds, etc. We even get wild turkeys and peacocks that fly into fields to eat (YouTube Video #63). My neighbor has captured a wild florida panther and i see black bears and coyotes often when walking the dogs.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I get all that when I visit family up in Michigan. Very dark and the bird noises. I hate it. I love the noises of the big city. Planes fly right over, I'm very near Ohare airport, cars, the EL train and the Metra train and horn. I can even hear the semi's on the highway at night, even though I'm not that close. I have never been one to like quiet. I like knowing and hearing there is other life around me. I also get lots of wild life, sunks, fox, coyote, deer, coons, Falcons, just not on a daily basis.

Then it works out perfectly. If everyone liked the same thing, we'd all be fighting over it :D