Another aviary cage review...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
This is another made in China aviary. Also sold by Walmart.com. Also branded JEXTEPY.
This one is marketed as an "outdoor aviary". But is much smaller than the other aviary that I reviewed. Although the interior is large enough for a fully grown man to fit into, its NOT a walk in aviary like my previous one. And this one will not be used for birds. But for Chameleons outdoors here in warm, humid, Florida.
The construction is wood and mesh. Stapled and glued together. Assembly is required.
Mine (both) arrived with a few broken parts that I easily repaired with some wood glue and clamps.
I replaced some of the hardware with items I thought would be stronger and I did assemble the top with screws. Instead of having it just sit on top, loose.
I think that these are another good deal for the buck!
I paid about $90 each. Though I've since seen them for just $77 online.
I reccomend these for any small arboreal animal that you may have.
They're light and decently made. (Considering the cost)

20191211_222317.jpg

g4mobile

5 Year Member
Fort Lauderdale, FL
That's an awesome outdoor or indoor chameleon cage. Similar construction to my outdoor guinea pig hutch.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Just hope you don’t catch the coronaviras. CNC is concerned items made in China could come in contaminated.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Thank you for the review and I will looking for that other avary cage review of yours.

Also, not to worry of the coronavirus may contaminate the products that made in China, because most freight are transported by ocean, it may took 18 to 24 days to cross the Pacific then land shipping. Virus would not survive without a host,18 to 24 days in a contianer.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I sold these cages without ever using them because a friend of a friend gifted me 2 REPTIBREEZE screen cages to use outdoors.
I can't comment on the long term quality.