Another Monster on Kingsnake

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

He's 13 years old and lived all his life indoors...yet these people have all of these requirements for his future care even tho they didn't give him the proper care to start with. I am always amazed. Bob is 13 and pushing 90 pounds and they look about the same...I'd say he's 85 to 90 pounds...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
maggie3fan said:
He's 13 years old and lived all his life indoors...yet these people have all of these requirements for his future care even tho they didn't give him the proper care to start with. I am always amazed. Bob is 13 and pushing 90 pounds and they look about the same...I'd say he's 85 to 90 pounds...
Hypocrites usually say "do as I say not as I do" Though I do like the color of this guy.

At least I did not see "re homing fee"

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
The owner is from Ma. ..They've been looking for a new home for this guy for awhile now.

John

5 Year Member
out of curiosity,should they be looking for a bad home for it?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Maybe they are giving him up because they reliaze he should have a better life.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
Looks like they did a good job raising it, regardless of it being inside or outside.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
John, it's crazy to think that someone would want a better life for something they raised....They should have just posted "We didnt take good care of the tortoise, dont care if you do as well... come get it"

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Livingstone said:
Looks like they did a good job raising it, regardless of it being inside or outside.

Can't really argue with that...although I'm sure VERY few here would condone these conditions!

onarock said:
John, it's crazy to think that someone would want a better life for something they raised....They should have just posted "We didnt take good care of the tortoise, dont care if you do as well... come get it"

:rolleyes:I wouldn't go that far! Given the conditions under which it was raised...I'd say it looks VERY GOOD! Minimal pyramiding...good girth...and shell color and texture look nice! What they lacked in environment, they probably made up for in diet and supplementation!

Stev0623

5 Year Member
Ive talked with them before. Their standards are remarkably high, I was told that I wouldnt be a good candidate and that my experience wasnt significant enough. Its "up for adoption", but they'll nvr give it up

Status
Not open for further replies.