Any Hawaii breeders ?

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
You should probably specify the type of tortoise that interests you.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I only have leopards.
I don't know of any members that has shipped to Hawaii.
There are other members that lives in Hawaii that might have some for sale.
Maybe @Tom or @Yvonne G @Markw84 remembers our Hawaiian members that might breed.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Craig only sells sulcata or Leo. Btw what about 1601 kino st ?
I don't know if you were trying to be funny or if you really didn't understand. "Craig's List" is craigslist.com. It's a place where people buy and sell stuff. Oftentimes there are turtles and tortoises for sale there.

For example, I printed a screen shot for you:

craigslist for forum.png

i915

Hawai‘i
I don't know if you were trying to be funny or if you really didn't understand. "Craig's List" is craigslist.com. It's a place where people buy and sell stuff. Oftentimes there are turtles and tortoises for sale there.

For example, I printed a screen shot for you:

View attachment 237382

I know what Craigslist is . What I meant is that in Craigslist , especially Hawaii island, people only sells sulcata or leopard ( Sri Star as well. But had been reported recently for unhealthy tortoise ) I haven’t seen anybody selling other types of tortoise besides sulcata or leopard.

i915

Hawai‘i
1601 is a little off of the address 1681 Kino Street, a place that posted pretty much the exact same interest as yours in Hawaii's Craig list.

Yeah. Because it’s just me. I posted it couple times and no one respond it yet. I knew you gonna talk about that.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I know what Craigslist is . What I meant is that in Craigslist , especially Hawaii island, people only sells sulcata or leopard ( Sri Star as well. But had been reported recently for unhealthy tortoise ) I haven’t seen anybody selling other types of tortoise besides sulcata or leopard.
Use the choices as Yvonne used them, Hawaii > Tortoise > Community > If you use for sale, you'l get a different set of results with some overlap.

i915

Hawai‘i
Use the choices as Yvonne used them, Hawaii > Tortoise > Community > If you use for sale, you'l get a different set of results with some overlap.

Tbh. Ive used all the choices from Craigslist. Still the same. Especially community options, I’ve checked it up everyday but only fewer people have tortoise for sale and mostly SCT or Leo. Like what I have mentioned to YG. There’s one guy selling the Star tortoise for $500 but turn out many people reported him at the Craigslist as a Fraud for some reasons.