Any recommendations on sprucing up RF enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
This is my redfoots enclosure. My dad wouldnt help me build a tort table so I got this instead, and this spring he will also have an outdoor enclosure. Hes 4 inches..what can I add to give him more to do? Any live plants or grass that will frow inside under my 18" reptisun bulb? Stone for tort to lay on? I feel like he is bored... Thanks!

Nevermind i cant uplosd pictures from mobile :(

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
post a pic??
they tend to like plants and lots of hides... artificial is fine if they cant eat it.. or get real plants that they can eat safely.. and place them in the enclosure.. in pots or plant them..
but keep in mind a lot of how something looks is OUR issue.. not the animal,, they could care less. we want esthetically pleasing enclosures... Think.. Zoo.. Lions in concrete boxes, versus, dirt and plants... same food, same animal, but WE like it better.. and sometimes.. not always,, what WE like is not the best or healthiest for the animals...

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I have no computer and it wont let ne from mobile. What are some live plants? I was thinking of doing grass since its easy to grow but wonder what else i could try.

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
I've been waiting for someone to ask about good plants XD

http://www.thetortoisetable.org.uk/site/plants_19.asp?thissection=6

This is the most user friendly web site I found I'm clueless when it comes to plants. A lot of the ones that say feed in moderation just keep an eye out

What type of mobile are you useing? I have a bb 9900 and I upload pictures all the time XD are you using the app maybe? Idk anything about the app. Try going to a liberies computer lol

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada
No problem I have others but I get lost and confused they have no pictures just names if you want it as a second opinion or sorce ill send the link. Silk plants work good for himd

Status
Not open for further replies.