Any updates on Mega-Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

10 Year Member!
Hey

There hasnt been too many updates I could find online about the "recent" issues with Mega-Ray.

Any1 have any up to date insight with the bulbs?

Thanks

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
May 20th was the last update I have seen look on Reptile UV

Lou

10 Year Member!
ya....that was the last update I could find also....I guess we would just have to wait and see.

Lou

10 Year Member!
yagyujubei said:
Why would you even consider dealing with them?

did I miss something? I only bought twice from them, first time was like 3 years ago, and worked great. The second one was during their "problem" period, which they gave me a refund.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Lou said:
yagyujubei said:

did I miss something? I only bought twice from them, first time was like 3 years ago, and worked great. The second one was during their "problem" period, which they gave me a refund.

The problem is not fixed yet they have had a rough year with manufacturers it seems

Lou

10 Year Member!
coreyc said:
Lou said:
yagyujubei said:

The problem is not fixed yet they have had a rough year with manufacturers it seems

ya, hopefully they would get their things in order.

yagyujubei said:
Many did not get refunds, just a product that lasted a week or so.

ah, I see. The second bulb I got from them did in fact last 2 weeks...which I was annoyed...but I guess I was one of the lucky ones that managed to get a refund.

I guess I will stick with PowerSun

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
From what I read, it seems like a part-time/side business turned into a full time business and they don't really have the resources to run it as a full time business. I hope they get it figured out. I heard some good things about them before all this mess.

Lou

10 Year Member!
ya it is a shame, I have heard many good things about them a couple of years back, and bought 1 for my turtle and it worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.