Anyone else here from the SF Bay Area? Or near here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Is there anyone else here from the San Francisco Bay Area? Or near here (santa rosa, cotati, etc)? Native or moved? I myself have lived in San Rafael my entire life and am a second or third generation Marinite (San Rafael and the surrounding cities/towns are in Marin county for those who don't know), my mother is a fourth generation San Franciscan, and I have lots of family in Sacramento, so I have roots all around! :) But, enough about me! I want to read about you! How long have you lived here? Do you like it? I LOVE reading replies, so write as much as you want! Don't be shy! :p

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
I live in Walnut Creek. We have been here for a year, moved from Concord. I am originally from Southern California, San Fernando Valley (Northridge to be exact) and moved up here in '97. I would never go back! I love the bay area, but would eventually like to go more north to Oregon or Washington.

Chinque

5 Year Member
Florida
Oregon and Washington are beautiful places to live! My dad and I drove up to coeur d Alene, Idaho last summer and the one before and went through there. It was beautiful! When I woke up, we were driving through a forest and I got to watch the sun rise!! It was the most amazingly beautiful thing I've ever seen! :)

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
I am inland from you near Sacramento.

knechtion53

5 Year Member
SF East Bay Area
I currently live in Concord. I have lived in the East Bay most of my married life (38yrs) except for 2 years we lived in Southern Oregon. I grew up in Mountain View, before it was know as Silicon Valley, and my parents are still living in the same home I lived in for my entire childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.