Anyone else obsessed?

Ddflinn

Location (City and/or State)
SPRING VALLEY CA
I can’t believe that becoming a tortoise owner has turned into such an obsession. I literally research daily, plan habitat modifications, buy plants and cultivate weeds. I even have multiple cameras to enjoy them while I’m at work. I’m really hoping that there maybe a couple other people in this place feeling the same . Now all my friends and family give me turtle decor. Love all things turtle/ tortoise

Attachments

• 221D5916-C337-4034-B514-8B04C9521EEC.jpeg
    221D5916-C337-4034-B514-8B04C9521EEC.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 37

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Lots of members at least start out that way. Eventually it sinks in and you don't have to search as much. But yes, I am always changing enclosures inside their shed and out. I also have cameras for night time though. They get locked up but just incase someone thinks they can come in the yard

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I can’t believe that becoming a tortoise owner has turned into such an obsession. I literally research daily, plan habitat modifications, buy plants and cultivate weeds. I even have multiple cameras to enjoy them while I’m at work. I’m really hoping that there maybe a couple other people in this place feeling the same . Now all my friends and family give me turtle decor. Love all things turtle/ tortoise
That photo is like noon at the OK coral.

All my friend/family are like what is wrong with you because I don't even have one yet & I'm gaga over torts.

MarginatedMooney

Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina USA
Yes, I'm a new tortoise owner (since January) and I'm definitely obsessed. I'm always researching, reading threads on this forum, and thinking about my little tort and his future indoor and outdoor enclosures. I also have a camera on his indoor enclosure so we can check on him.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
YES!!!
I just purchased a camera to watch my guy from work on the daily. He is so adorable when I view him from home. I have a baby hatchling coming on the way so I will be getting a second camera. Watching them without them really knowing it is awesome. My tort has so much spunk and personality to him when I get to see what he is doing when I am at work xD