Trying to find products in one place

Violanna

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
So I am struggling. With winter coming I’m struggling trying to find the products I need all from one location online. I need a tortoise seed mix, preferably mostly weeds and grasses. Cactus pads(can’t find them local). Mazuri and calcium powder. The last two I can get zoomed brand from a local pet store as a last resort. I just would like to avoid paying multiple shipping costs.

Happytort27

CA
I know that Tortoise Supply has great seed mixes and they also sell Mazuri. I think they have cactus pads, but I’m not sure if it’s in stock right now. They sell calcium powder too. Kapidolo Farms has a great selection of dried foods and can be a great addition to your tortoise’s diet for the winter.

Violanna

Texas
I know that Tortoise Supply has great seed mixes and they also sell Mazuri. I think they have cactus pads, but I’m not sure if it’s in stock right now. They sell calcium powder too. Kapidolo Farms has a great selection of dried foods and can be a great addition to your tortoise’s diet for the winter.
Yeah I tried tortoise supply they are sold out of most of it for the season

Happytort27

CA
Maybe ask a member here on the forum if they’re willing to ship you some cactus pads?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Do you have any Mexican grocery stores/Markets nearby? You should be able to find cactus pads there. They usually have them.

Violanna

Texas
Do you have any Mexican grocery stores/Markets nearby? You should be able to find cactus pads there. They usually have them.
I think I’m too far North in Texas for that. Or at least too far into the rural area. I have plenty of antique and farm feed stores though ?

Violanna

Texas
I think I’m too far North in Texas for that. Or at least too far into the rural area. I have plenty of antique and farm feed stores though ?
I just googled, there is one 45 mins away

Violanna

Texas
I am surprised that you just dont see them growing wild. They are very cold hardy and survive VA winters so I imagine even North Texas is warmer than us.
I live in a shady area. My yard literally has over 40 trees. Most sun loving plants don’t do well here. We are in the process of clearing out a few trees to plant a garden for spring.