Baby Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
Here are the pics of my leopard hatchlings for anyone interested, plus a couple of pics of the baby redfoots that I got from "jackrat" and a pic of Nougat, whom I purchased from "Nay". Baby leopards are ranging from 2-2 3/4" and the redfoots are 3 1/2" and Nougate is 5 1/2".

jackratbabiesandnougat.jpg

jackratbabies.jpg

DSC04973.jpg
Babies in their indoor
enclosure

extrascutebaby2.jpg
Extra scute baby

babies8.jpg

babies6.jpg

babies5.jpg

babies4.jpg

babies3.jpg

babies2.jpg

babies1.jpg

Beeliz

5 Year Member
Montreal,Quebec
Beautiful! I love how the shells of newly hatched tortoises have smooth hard looking shells!! :))

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Where on earth did you find that big turtle-shell-hiding place? I want one!!!

Your babies are beauties.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Was in Petsmart buying crickets for my chameleon this last weekend and found it...kind of pricey at $20 but hey,,,,,they are only babies once..haha.
Doc

emysemys said:
Where on earth did you find that big turtle-shell-hiding place? I want one!!!

Your babies are beauties.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I have that Shell Hide! 1st thing I bought from Petco when I decided to raise a hatchling. I have most of the little guys enclosure purchased but not yet assymbeled.... don't want to do that till I can afford its inhabitant! (kinda like buying all the parts for my new computer and waiting till I can afford the new Windows Program before I put it all together)

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Absolutely, there are a couple already spoken for like the one with the extra scute and the top tort in the 9th pic (he also shows up in some of the other pics also....that one's for my boy Matt). Just let me know which one you want and I will mark him so he doesn't get mixed up and sold by accident. doc

Kvoigt said:
are these the ones i get to choose from???!!:D:D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
the little guy on the right in the last pic. How old, how much and has she been sold yet? (I really like the "Heart" shaped spot on the front/top scute! ;)

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
in the 6th pic. i like the top ones :D not sure wich one yet lol can you maybe pm me or email me a cple more pics of those ones?? if they r not spoken for pretty please. i like the scute pattern :D :D the one on the far left and the smaller lighter colored one 3rd to the right at the top now that i look... i think the one on the left may be the one for ur friend :) lol if not i like it :D (i really like the one 3 to the right on top in the 6th pic that would b my 1st choice but please know that i am happy for wich ever one i do get:D)

Kvoigt said:
in the 6th pic. i like the top ones :D not sure wich one yet lol can you maybe pm me or email me a cple more pics of those ones?? if they r not spoken for pretty please. i like the scute pattern :D :D the one on the far left and the smaller lighter colored one 3rd to the right at the top now that i look... i think the one on the left may be the one for ur friend :) lol if not i like it :D (i really like the one 3 to the right on top in the 6th pic that would b my 1st choice but please know that i am happy for wich ever one i do get:D)

(i think its the same lil guy in the 10th pic top right my #1 choice :D to cute :))

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
So Cute, yea i seen That hide on petco or pet mart too online, wanted to order it so badly ;0

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Are those yearling RF's? I may have their brother. They are looking good! How is the Kangaroo?

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Redfoots are my personal pets, sorry...not for sale. I got mine from "jackrat" and he currently has new babies hatching...get ahold of him...they are great babies!

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Just sent payment for the little extra scute girl....now just need the weather to be right for her to ship. I cant wait, getting everything ready and just found a nice big 41x21 enclosure on craigslist for her. She will be set up above my sully Morla's enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.