Baby Russian Tortoise

Cha Chi

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis
Looking to get a baby Russian Tortoise, is there anyone on this forum that sales them and is of course reputable.

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Hi, if you click forums at tge to and go down to..... for sale this may help you. There are breeders on this forum @Tom may be able to advise.

I did find this one .....

We have a care sheet so if you get a shelled warrior, please provide correct set up.

Cha Chi

Indianapolis
Hi, if you click forums at tge to and go down to..... for sale this may help you. There are breeders on this forum @Tom may be able to advise.

I did find this one .....

We have a care sheet so if you get a shelled warrior, please provide correct set up.
Thank you I have did research and have a set up, but I will read the care sheet and make adjustments before I proceed!

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you are doing your research. Several baby RT care sheets are pinned at the top of this section. They will help you set up the habitat with proper lighting, substrate, and hot humid hide.

My friend @BeeZee1 has several baby tortoises available, you should contact her. :)

BeeZee1

manteca ca
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you are doing your research. Several baby RT care sheets are pinned at the top of this section. They will help you set up the habitat with proper lighting, substrate, and hot humid hide.

My friend @BeeZee1 has several baby tortoises available, you should contact her. :)
thank you Biochemist