Status
Not open for further replies.

theresal

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Terrytown,LA
nicoleandrocky said:
if there is only 2 why do they look so different, it's weird. :/

That's funny, I thought the same thing. They are definitely different torts. Probably a breeder trying to sell on Craigslist.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Laura said:
considering.. they look pretty good.. and it mentions a humidty meter..
My guess is the entire enclosure is not just newspaper. The newspaper may just be in part of the enclosure for ease of maintenance. There is possibly a humid hide somewhere in the enclosure. You'd think anyway, if the person is bothering to monitor humidity.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
lisa127 said:
Laura said:
considering.. they look pretty good.. and it mentions a humidty meter..
My guess is the entire enclosure is not just newspaper. The newspaper may just be in part of the enclosure for ease of maintenance. There is possibly a humid hide somewhere in the enclosure. You'd think anyway, if the person is bothering to monitor humidity.

One can hope, but I wouldn't bet on it. There are people who will get a hygrometer to make sure it's DRY enough in the enclosure. Like with beardies--people will put in a humidity gauge for no more reason than so they can stress out if it goes over something like 30% (which is ridiculous, IMO). I do hope they have a humidity gauge so that they can make sure it's high enough, but it's probably more like so they know it's low enough. I could be wrong (and I hope I am), but that's my take on the situation...

On another note, I do think they're the same torts in all 4 pictures. I think the last pic is just their "baby picture"... Which is why they would look so small/different...

They are very cute. I hope they get a good home!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Those torts deff have been gettin some humidity, and I would say the newspaper was for feeding time, they actully look pretty good, that also looks like zoomed grassland pellets all mashed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.