Been away for a while but back with some updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
I have been away a while, mainly because I have been back in school. Having fun and what not with that. I do have a son due next month so that's a kind of frightening that has kept me busy as well. Other than that I've changed up some of my snake breeding projects and we have added a Leopard Tortoise to the mix, just 2 days ago. A friend had gotten him and decided that a Tortoise was not for him so we took him in.

We named the Leopard "Cricket", because we have been calling the baby Bug and we figure he can grow up with the Tortoise, and hopefully pass Cricket on to his own kid/kids one day. Enough of me typing, here are some updated pics of Dipp and Dott and one of Cricket.

Dott, as outgoing as ever
DSCF6378.jpg

DSCF6379.jpg

He still has those funky stubby toes
DSCF6392.jpg

Dott, still shy as can be
DSCF6388.jpg

Here they both are trying to decide what to do
DSCF6397.jpg

Pardon the foot, but I thought this was a cute picture, Dott decided I must have something he could eat and he was going to find it.
DSCF6394.jpg

The magic Cricket, I'm going to try my best not to let his shell get any worse than it is, I still feel bad about how I started off with Dipp and Dott but hopefully Cricket is here soon enough that I can do right by him.
DSCF6367.jpg

The end
DSCF6386.jpg

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Awesome photos, congrats on your Leo i love that dome shell of his.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good to have you back, and congrats on the new baby.

M

Maggie Cummings

Your Sulcata look pretty smooth. I don't see much pyramiding on either of them...it's hard to get smooth Sulcata in captivity...hard not impossible

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Thanks everyone, we are happy with them. They really are great and I think it will be good for my son to grow up with the variety of animals we keep and breed here, at least his childhood will be interesting. Now that I have this tortoise forum app on my phone I hope I'll be around more often :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nice pics, just a word of warning tortoises have been known to want to snack on toes.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
LOL well when that day comes I'll have to start wearing shoes more often.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome back. I certainly noticed your absence. Nice to see your babies are growing now.

Congrats on the kiddo, boy is your life about to change..... Muhuhahahahaa... (commences with the evil laugh...)

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Oh it's already started changing lol but I'm OK with it. I keep telling the Boss Lady that as soon as he can walk he'll be free help with cage cleaning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.