Boo!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
I seemed like they thought I was settin up a racetrack for them...headed the opposite direction[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think you scared the poor things. That biggest one looks most scared though. Lol
Really cool pic

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Maybe you can submit this photo to the Tortoise Forum pix contest for October!

You think?? I don’t know anything about the contests... I’ll have to do some looking:) are you submitting???? Cause I don’t think I want to be in comparison to any of your amazing pics [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I think you scared the poor things. That biggest one looks most scared though. Lol
Really cool pic

Surely not!!!! [emoji33]. I think they were more concerned with all the other stuff they were seeing while not in their normal surroundings.. I couldn’t keep any of them still for 2 seconds!! Thanks Barbara!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Surely not!!!! [emoji33]. I think they were more concerned with all the other stuff they were seeing while not in their normal surroundings.. I couldn’t keep any of them still for 2 seconds!! Thanks Barbara!

Now that I think about it, that’s may be the first time the little ones have ever seen Toretto... they don’t soak or do outside together. My little ones haven’t even been around each other except for pics maybe.. they just all wanted to go in different directions!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
You think?? I don’t know anything about the contests... I’ll have to do some looking:) are you submitting???? Cause I don’t think I want to be in comparison to any of your amazing pics [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nm... I just saw the photo contest thread:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Now that I think about it, that’s may be the first time the little ones have ever seen Toretto... they don’t soak or do outside together. My little ones haven’t even been around each other except for pics maybe.. they just all wanted to go in different directions!
They always want to go in different directions. It's like they think if they do that, at least one of them will get away with it lol.
I learned they did that when I was housing 5 Boxies to transport to another forum member that was taking them in for a friend. I let them all out too roam my yard. All five different directions. That was a workout. I finally gave up and made them take turns until they were turtle taxied to their new mom lol.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Who new they could move so fast?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]