Boxing Day Brunch, Tortoise Style

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
924521_tabitharwheeler_7528d908-1d28-4555-b437-5adacb9a22d2.jpg
A first course of organic greens from my "Misfits" box, I threw them in the various enclosures before making the rest of the breakfast.

00000IMG_00000_BURST20201226084236730_COVER~2.jpg
Seeds and guts from the acorn squash we had as part of our supper last night.

Diced opuntia pads, rehydrated dulse (a seaweed) and hibiscus flowers, mazuri as dressing.

The Redfoot and the MEP got more of the second course than did the Russians, and everybody eats lots of greens....

Jamie

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
View attachment 313958
A first course of organic greens from my "Misfits" box, I threw them in the various enclosures before making the rest of the breakfast.

View attachment 313959
Seeds and guts from the acorn squash we had as part of our supper last night.

Diced opuntia pads, rehydrated dulse (a seaweed) and hibiscus flowers, mazuri as dressing.

The Redfoot and the MEP got more of the second course than did the Russians, and everybody eats lots of greens....

Jamie
You feed squash seeds? Oh man, I'd be afraid to do that. I am always afraid they will choke on something and die...

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
You feed squash seeds? Oh man, I'd be afraid to do that. I am always afraid they will choke on something and die...
I've fed them all pumpkin and butternut and spaghetti squash since mine were tiny, without problems....

Jamie